1. AML Service adheres to anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML) practices and measures.
2. The purpose of these measures is to demonstrate that 7bit24.com takes seriously any attempts to use its service for illegal purposes.
3. 7bit24.com service warns users against trying to use 7bit24.com service for money laundering, terrorism financing, fraud of any kind, as well as against using the service for purchasing illegal goods and services.
4. To prevent operations of illegal nature, the Service sets certain requirements for all Requests created by the User:
4.1 The sender and the beneficiary of the Payment Request must be the same person. It is strictly prohibited to transfer funds to a third party through the Service.
4.2 All the contact details stated in the User's Order as well as other personal data must be truthful and correct.
4.3 Orders created by the User using anonymous proxy-servers or any other anonymous Internet connections are strictly prohibited.
5. If the administration of the Service suspects that the User is trying to use the Service for money laundering or any other illegal transactions, the administration has the right to:
- suspend the User's exchange operation;
- request the User's identification documents;
- request other information related to payments;
6. All information provided by the Customer may be disclosed to the relevant authorities in the following cases:
- at the request of law enforcement authorities;
- by decision of courts of different instances;
- at the request of Administrations of Payment systems.